Thermostat Spy Camera
- (1) Thermostat Spy Camera
- No beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside
- Compatible with Windows up to Win8 Mac OSX
- Fully programmable DVR - Change Time, Record Type, and more
- Viewing angle - 80°wide and 70° tall
- 720P HD, 1280x720 HD Quality Resolution
- Playback compatible on Windows Media Player or any other player (VLC, etc.)
- Powered by the 5V DC power supply
- Not a functional Thermostat – for recording only
- Thermostat Spy Camera
- 8GB Micro SD Card
- TV out Cable
- Programming Remote control
- Instruction Booklet
With no beeps, no lights, and no noise, the SecureGuard Thermostat Spy Camera is an ideal recording device for discreetly monitoring any home or business. The hidden camera features 1280x720 HD resolution with an 80° wide and 70° tall viewing angle to ensure high quality video. Featuring motion detection, this SecureGuard Thermostat is designed to maximize storage space and save time. Instead of sorting through hours of video to find a 30-second clip, the device records in 1-minute increments, capturing only the footage you need. If no motion is detected after the first minute, the camera will shut off.
All footage is saved directly to a removable 8GB Micro SD Card (included) with a time and date stamp. If your storage is full, the camera’s auto-recycle function will automatically delete the oldest clip on file and make room for new footage. With this feature, you will never miss the opportunity to catch needed evidence. To review your footage, simply remove the Micro SD card and plug it into a laptop or PC. Playback is compatible with Windows Media Player, VLC, and any other other video player.
The device is compatible with Mac OSX and Windows (up to Win8) and supports SD cards up to 32GB.
Please note: In motion detection mode, the DVR will record between 2-4 days of footage per 8GB in most environments. If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 30 minutes of footage per GB. (Continuous Recording is not recommended, however, if you need this feature you can program it through the menu by using the remote). Use the fully programmable DVR to change the time, recording setting, and more, of this device.
This is not a functional thermostat.
Quick and Easy 4-Step Setup:
Step 1: Insert the SD card, then plug 5V DC power into the camera.
Step 2: Aim the camera where you want to record.
Step 3: Disconnect the power, take out the card, and view the video on your computer.
Step 4: Repeat.
- Model: Sony clock / Fully Functional / Original Condition
- Camera Lens: 4.3mm Color CMOS 1MP Pinhole Lens
- Quality: 720P HD
- Minimum Lux (light): 0.5
- Resolution: 1280x720 HD Quality
- Frame rate: 30FPS
- Recording Mode: Motion Detection
- Storage Mode: Micro SD Cards
- Size Supported: Up to 32GB
- Recording Length: 1 minute per clip or per motion
- Recording Cycle: Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
- Recording Capacity: 2-4 days per 8GB increments in motion detection recording. 30 minutes per GB if set to record continuously.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.