GPS Tracking Solution with 1-year Service Included
- (1) GPS Tracking System
- Includes 1 full year of GPS tracking service! No contracts, activation fees, or termination fees!
- Location & status report every 5 minutes when the vehicle is in motion
- Geofence boundaries allow agents to be notified via email or text message when a vehicle under surveillance leaves a pre-set boundary
- One-click reporting gives the entire story in easy to read spreadsheets
- Email & SMS alerts keep you informed no matter you are
- Monitor the location of any vehicle from any computer or smartphone the Internet
With the OmniTrack GPS Tracking Solution, you can know the whereabouts of your children in real time, monitor a spouse, or track company buses and trucks. When a vehicle is in motion, the GPS tracker will send location and status reports to your smartphone and computer every 5 minutes. Featuring high-tech Geofence boundaries, you will also be notified via e-mail or text, when a vehicle under surveillance has left a pre-set boundary -- Be informed no matter where you are! Includes 1 full year of GPS tracking service! No contracts, activation fees, or termination fees!
- BC0/BC1 Compliant to CDMA2000-1x
- Max Data Rate 153.6 Kbps
- Max Out RF Power: 23-25 dBm
- Min Out RF Power: < -50 dBm
- Receiving Sensativity: BC0 -110 dbM, BC1 -107 dBm
- Max Frequency Error: 800MHz band ±300 Hz, 1900 Mhz band: ±150Hz
- GNSS Receiver Type: 72 Channel u-blox M8 Engine
- TTFF (Open Sky): Cold Start 30s, Warm Start: 27s, Hot Start: 1s
- Transmit Protocol: TCP, UDP, SMS
- Charging Voltage: 5V DC
- Internal Battery Li-Polymer 1300mAh, 3.7V
- External Battery Voltage: 3.5V to 4.5V DC
- Dimensions: 78.5x38.5x22.5mm
- Weight: 70g
- IP Rating: Water Resistance IPX5 compliant
- Operating Temperature: -20 degrees Celsius to 55 degrees Celsius
Test it out for yourself using our demo account!
1 OmnitrackD/C Charger
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.